FLX380 FlexTester PON-optimized Micro OTDR The NOYES FLX380 FlexTester is the world’s smallest, lightest, most complete single-mode fiber optic test set. It combines high-performance, PON-optimized, multi-wavelength OTDR/PON OTDR, OLS, OPM, VFL and PON Power Meter in a rugged, hand-held package.
The FLX380 FlexTester offers an unmatched combination of optical test functions, ease-of-use, portability and value, including:
- 41 dB dynamic range OTDR
- Best-in-class event, attenuation, and PON dead zones
- AFL’s unique ServiceSafe™ Live PON OTDR
- Fast, error-free loss-testing using Wave ID synchronization.
- Over 12 hours continuous testing without battery replacement or recharge
- Integrated 50 m launch fiber.
The handheld FLX380 FlexTester is offered in three models to best suit your application requirements:
- FLX380-103: Most complete high-performance test set for verifying both in-service (live) and out-of-service FTTx PONs. Includes ServiceSafe™ live PON detection, integrated PON power meter and 1625 nm filtered live PON OTDR, all from a single port.
- FLX380-102: 1310/1490/1550 nm OTDR, OLS, OPM and VFL for complete out-of-service testing at all FTTx PON wavelengths.
FLX380-100: Lowest cost, high-performance, all-in-one 1310/1550 nm OTDR, OLS, OPM and VFL for out-of-service installation testing or troubleshooting both FTTx PON and point-to-point fiber optic networks.
The FLX380 FlexTester user interface provides modes suitable for both novice and expert users. It features a top-down menu structure which is both easy to learn and a pleasure to use. User interface software supports over a dozen languages including English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Polish, Russian and Spanish.
Over 1000 OTDR test results may be saved in industry-standard .SOR file format. Stored OTDR and OPM results may be transferred to PC via USB port for viewing, analysis, and professional report generation using the included Windows® compatible TRM® 2.0 Basic Test Results Manager software.
Advanced analysis and reporting capabilities, including micro-/macro-bend detection and bi-directional trace averaging, are available by upgrading to TRM 2.0 Advanced.
FLX380 FlexTester Configuration Options
The FLX380 FlexTester is available in two different kit options:
- FlexTester PRO Test & Inspection Kit – Combines user-specified FLX380 FlexTester with standard accessories plus FOCIS Fiber Optic Connector Inspection System and optical connector cleaning supplies into a rugged, waterproof hard-shell carry case.
- FlexTester with Soft Carry Case – Combines user-specified FLX380 FlexTester with standard accessories and One-Click Cleaner into a convenient, lightweight soft carry case.
All FLX380 kits include rechargeable, replaceable Li-Ion battery pack, AC charger with country-specific power cord, (1) SC and (1) FC adapter for the OTDR/OLS port, (2) 2.5 mm Universal adapters for the OPM and VFL ports, dust caps for all ports, USB cable, TRM® 2.0 Basic Test Results Manager software, and a quick reference guide in any one of the supported languages.
FLX380 FlexTester PRO Kits
|FLX380-100A-PRO FLX380-100U-PRO||1310/1550 OTDR, OLS/OPM with Wave ID, VFL, FOCIS, cleaning supplies, hard carry case; APC or UPC connector|
|FLX380-102A-PRO FLX380-102U-PRO||1310/1490/1550 OTDR, OLS/OPM with Wave ID, VFL, FOCIS, cleaning supplies, hard carry case; APC or UPC connector|
|FLX380-103A-PRO FLX380-103U-PRO||1310/1550/1625 Live PON OTDR, PON Power Meter, OLS/OPM with Wave ID, VFL, FOCIS, cleaning supplies, hard carry case, APC or UPC|
FLX380 FlexTester with Soft Carry Case
|FLX380-100A FLX380-100U||1310/1550 OTDR, OLS/OPM with Wave ID, VFL, One-click cleaner, soft carry case; TRM 2.0 Basic, APC or UPC connector|
|FLX380-102A FLX380-102U||1310/1490/1550 OTDR, OLS/OPM with Wave ID, VFL, One-click cleaner, soft carry case; TRM 2.0 Basic, APC or UPC connector|
|FLX380-103A FLX380-103U||1310/1550/1625 Live PON OTDR, PON Power Meter, OLS/OPM with Wave ID, VFL, One-click cleaner, soft carry case; TRM 2.0 Basic, APC or UPC|
FLX380s are supplied with SC and FC OTDR/OLS connector adapters plus 2.5 mm universal adapters for the OPM and VFL. See the FLX380 datasheet for additional accessories including:
- Adapter caps for other connectors
- Fiber rings (launch cables)
- Upgrade to TRM 2.0 Advanced Test Results Manager
FLX380 Prepaid Calibration and Extended Warranty Plans
Prepaid Cal plans offer two annual calibrations at a discounted price. Cal Plus plans offer the same calibration services plus a two year extended warranty (three years total coverage).
|FLX380 MODEL||2-YR CAL PLAN||CAL PLUS PLAN|