The ACCESS Master Anritsu OTDR MT9083A2 OTDR now features a 7-inch widescreen TFT-LCD display for use both indoors and outdoors, enhanced battery operation time (up to 12 hours) increased operating temperature range (-10° to 50°C) and new short-cut function keys.
Anritsu OTDR MT9083A2 OTDR – Baseline Features
- Ready to test in less than 15 seconds…and all day without recharging
- Specialized testing modes simplify operation
- High resolution and high dynamic range ensure thorough and complete fiber evaluation
- Intelligent analysis software identifies problem splices, connectors and even macrobends
- Rugged, sealed design provides years of service in the most challenging environments
- Test up to four wavelengths with a single unit – single mode, multimode or both
- ITU-T recommended 1650nm for in-service troubleshooting
- Verify connector quality with optional connector inspection microscope
- SCPI remote command support
Anritsu OTDR MT9083A2 OTDR – Enhancements: NEW
- Larger (7 inch), higher resolution (800 × 400) display with LED backlight
- Longer battery operation time: Up to 12 hours
- Wider operating temperature range: -10°C to 50°C
- Lighter — now only 2.6 kg (5.7 lbs)
Anritsu OTDR MT9083A2 OTDR
Until now, installing and maintaining optical networks required technicians to carry a variety of equipment which was not only cumbersome, but also expensive. Hearing this common complaint, Anritsu engineers have developed their new line of MT9083 ACCESS Master OTDRs. The Anritsu OTDR MT9083A2 OTDR test sets are designed to make your measurement experience simple and error-free with true one-button fault location, pass/fail classification, automated file saving and naming and even a macrobend detection feature for identifying installation issues. They feature multiple wavelengths and options to satisfy any network testing requirement: access or metro, FTTx or LAN…all without straining your budget.
For customers installing and maintaining metro area or core networks, the ACCESS Master offers an automated fiber construction application and multiple wavelengths including specialty applications.
Additional features include an integrated light source and power meter plus options to customize the unit including higher range power meters, visual fault locator (VFL) and connector inspection microscope to ensure complete network evaluation with a single tool.