Anritsu OTDR – MT9090A OTDR
Introducing the Anritsu OTDR – MT9090A OTDR that does not compromise performance. With performance that rivals traditional OTDRs that are four times the size and more than double the price, the Network Master Anritsu OTDR – MT9090A OTDR has created a new class of test instruments. It features 2 cm resolution for accurate mapping of events, deadzones of less than 1 meter (3 feet) and a dynamic range of up to 38dB – enough to test over 150km (90+ miles) or PON-based FTTX networks featuring up to a 1×64 split. The Anritsu OTDR – MT9090A OTDR also takes portability to a new level by being the first handheld OTDR that truly fits in the palm of your hand.
- Tri-wavelength OTDR for both installation and maintenance (1310 nm/1550 nm plus filtered 1650 nm or 1625 nm) in one unit.
- Built-in PON Power Meter, Loss Test Set and Light Source functions
- High-end OTDR performance in a pocket-size package
- Exclusive, integrated launch fiber provides accurate initial connector measurement without external devices
- Excellent mid-range performance where it matters most
- Full AUTO mode simplifies operation and ensures proper set-up
- Complete PON testing through splitters up to 1×64
- High resolution and extremely short deadzones ensure thorough short fiber evaluation
- Rugged, sealed design provides years of service in the most challenging environments
- High resolution, widescreen color display that is easy to read indoors or out
- Modular platform ensures maximum return on investment
- Compact and lightweight design for maximum portability in the field
- 1625nm & 1650nm models for in-service maintenance and troubleshooting
- High performance without a high price