The NOYES C860 Certification Test Set combines superior efficiency and functionality in a test kit designed for performing length, loss (Tier 1) and OTDR (Tier 2) testing on both multimode and single-mode fibers.
Users can reference both single-mode and multimode fibers at the start of their test day, and switch back and forth between single-mode and multimode loss or OTDR testing without the need to change equipment/modules or to re-reference. Save time and money when performing two-fiber loss testing in two directions and OTDR tests for each fiber with one trip. Select an ISO/TIA/EN standard and one or more applications or user created rules to certify the fibers to for each test. Technicians can communicate during certification testing using built-in text messaging functionality.
Cut test time by as much as 50% when performing tests on fiber systems with multimode and single-mode fibers, allowing users to bid more competitively and win more jobs.
Setup pass/fail criteria for the Tier 1 loss tests and pass/fail criteria for the events in Tier 2 tests, assuring the fibers meet ISO/TIA standards, applications or customer expectations before leaving the job site.
The C860 comes complete with TRM™ (Test Results Manager) certification reporting software at an attractive price/performance ratio.
- OTDR dynamic range: 22 dB (MM); 26 dB (SM)
- Integrated OPM, OLS, and VFL (650 nm)
- OLS sources: LED – 850/1300 nm, Laser – 1310/1550 nm
- Full Auto, Expert, Real-Time OTDR test modes
- Large transflective (indoor/outdoor) touch screen display
- Tool-free, switchable test port adapters
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery (>8 hours) or AC power
- USB host and function ports
- Bellcore (GR-196) .SOR file format
- Internal (1000s tests) and USB storage
- Wave ID detect if used with NOYES Wave ID series light sources
- Windows® compatible software
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 testing of premise networks
- Bi-directional two fibers and single fiber test capable
- Perform Pass/Fail Event and Link measurements
- Find faults using integrated Visual Fault Identifier
- Splice verification
- Measure loss and length of fiber links
- Certify fibers using Pass/Fail criteria of industry standards, applications and user-defined thresholds
- Create professional certification reports
Each kit includes one hand-held C840 QUAD Certification Tester, one compact C850 QUAD OTDR/OLTS, USB Flash drive, PC software for OTDR trace analysis and certification or OPM loss reporting, (2) AC adapters, switchable test port adapters, and accessories.
|C860-100-LP1-H1||C860 Test Kit with cleaning accessories|
|C860-100-LP1-H2||C860 Test Kit with SC/LC reference jumpers, SC/LC fiber rings, and cleaning accessories|
|C860-100-LP1-H5||C860 Test Kit with SC/ST reference jumpers, SC/ST fiber rings, and cleaning accessories|
Prepaid Calibration Plans
|CAL2-00-C860||2 Year Cal Plan for C860|
|CAL2-01-C860||2 Year Cal Plus Plan for C860|